Advertisement

Does This Machine Make The Best Espresso?

Does This Machine Make The Best Espresso? I wanted to give these things a shot and find out just how far we are able to take espresso now!

my instagram: @sterlinggrinnell

Big thank you to both Kinu and Flair for sending this equipment, you can find their products linked below!

Flair Espresso:

Kinu Grinders:

Follow me:
Instagram:

Contact me for film/photo work at Sterlingrinnell.com

The music I use: Amazing if you need diversity in songs!
This link will give you a free 30 day trial!


2019 Filmmaking Kit, this is (to me) the best budget equipment on the market!

My camera: (I do not recommend the kit, get 50mm prime instead!)
My favorite lens:
Best action camera:
Favorite Drone:
Smaller Drone:
ND’s for drone:
ND for Camera:
Best Camera mounted Mic:
my favorite audio Recorder:
Best Memory Card for 4k:
Camera Bag:
Vlogging Lens:
Best Studio tape:
Amazing Travel Tripod:
Portable SSD 2TB:
Cheap Image stabilizer:

home espresso,flair espresso,kinu grinders,kinu coffee,Specialty coffee at home,the best way to make espresso,best espresso,how to make home espresso,minimalist coffee,minimalist coffee setup,best coffee 2020,how to make black coffee,espresso review,espresso tutorial,coffee tutorial,best way to make espresso tutorialsl,sterling grinnell,Sterling Grinnell coffee,matt davella coffee,

Post a Comment

0 Comments