Advertisement

Glitch in the System [NJ] - 0 Faults - [Ninja level 4] - Trials Fusion

Glitch in the System [NJ] - 0 Faults - [Ninja level 4] - Trials Fusion Track: Glitch in the system [NJ] Creator: Me
Ninja lv: 3-4 (a 4 imo)
Thanks for watching!

It's a mix of lv 3 and 4 obstacles, so the struggle will be real for the level 3 players.

I always found this one of the coolest career tracks, so I decided to ninjafy it. Was actually quite a hassle to work around all the logic the track has. I've heard there sometimes may occur bugs, but I guess that fits with the theme :p I really enjoyed playing this, but I heard some people not being a fan of it. So you've been warned. (Be sure to play the version with fix* in the description) Also this might be the last video I do in 1080p60 because my pc is not handling it very well during the editing process.

Music: AK - In the Distance

#1 Ninja list:
A website build by Ice-X. The site gets updated regularly by the contributors. If you have any requests for tracks that aren't on there, feel free to let me know, since I'm one of the moderators.
Message me on the site itself or:
In the Trials discord (Zar)
GT: ZarZrak
Twitch: Zarzrakk
Twitter: ZarZrak
PSN: YT_ZarZrak
Always go to my latest video for the most up-to-date contact info.

Link to artist:

- AK
• Youtube:
• Soundcloud:
• Facebook:
• Twitter:
• Spotify:
• iTunes:

Ninja Track,Trials Fusion,Custom Track,Custom Ninja Track,Rebrief's skill climb,0 fault,

Post a Comment

0 Comments