Advertisement

How to invite and battle your friends.. |Pokemon Sword and Shield|

How to invite and battle your friends.. |Pokemon Sword and Shield| If you want to know how to invite your friends to a battle then this is the video for you!!!

Link to my discord:

if you enjoyed this video hit that like button and subscribe for more pokemon content!!!

If there is any way I can improve my channel let me know down below!!

Any feedback is good feedback and it will only help me get better!!!!

Road to 300 subs!!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow my other social media platforms!!!!!!

Link to my twitch:

Link to my twitter:

#PokemonSwordShield #PokemonSword #PokemonShield #pokemon #Anipoke #pokemonleaks #pokemonmasters #pokemongo #pokemontierlist #maxraidbattle

how to invite friends to battles pokemon sword,how to invite friends to battles pokemon shield,how do i invite my friends to battles,how do i invite my friends to battle in pokemon sword and shield,How to do online battles pokemon sword and shield,pokemon sword,pokemon shield,how to battle friends in pokemon sword and shield,how to battle friends in pokemon sword,how to battle friends in pokemon shield,how to invite and battle your friends in pokemon sword and shield,

Post a Comment

0 Comments