Advertisement

I Didn't Use My iPhone For 24 Hours..

I Didn't Use My iPhone For 24 Hours.. Hello loves! In this video I turn my phone off for the entire day... Watch to find out what happens! Make sure to subscribe and put your post notifications on to be notified when I post! comment more videos you want to see from me!
I love you all so so much!
xoxo ems

WATCH MY LATEST VIDEO: Sugar Daddy Prank On Maddie And Elijah


FOLLOW ALL MY SOCIALS:
INSTAGRAM :
TWITTER :
SNAPCHAT: emalexander14
TIK TOK: emilyalexaander
DEPOP:

Business Inquires: emilyalexanderbusiness@gmail.com

pranks,prank,girlfriend prank,24 hour challenge,challenges,prank wars,adi fishman,Emily alexander,reaction time,tal fishman,free time,family friendly,crazy video,funny video,morgz,kiera bridget,Alyssa kulani,No phone for 24 hours,no social media for 24 hours,overnight challenge,crazy challenges,throwing my iPhone away,breakup,adi and Emily breakup,breakup video,breaking up with my boyfriend,adi and emily,couple breakup,teen friendly,pg content,

Post a Comment

0 Comments