Advertisement

In Australia, The Life Near The Beach.

In Australia, The Life Near The Beach. #australia Still Spring in Australia, there are days that are cold and there days that is hot, No matter the weather is, expect people just relaxing at the beach.



Abroadero Merch Parts of the sale will go to help less fortunate kids in the Philippines

My GoPro Hero 7 Black
My Bone Conduction Headphone
My Electric Bike


$20 for you when you book your hotel here
$75 for you and your friend when you send money abroad
Make Money with AirBnB -



Visit my Facebook Page "abroadero" I always reply.

Written Process of Getting a Job/Paid Training in Australia:

GoPro Hero 5 Aluminium Case

My Vlogging Cameras:
SJ4000 :

GoPro Hero4 Session : I have been using this camera since May 2016

GoPro Hero5 is now cheap

Filipino,Philippines,Sydney,Sydney Australia,Melbourne,Brisbane,Gold Coast,Queensland,ABS CBN,ABSCBN,GMA7,GMA 7,Travelling Australia,Backpacking Australia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments