Advertisement

just do ur mfkin best

just do ur mfkin best Doing some therapy while painting.
▶︎Support me on Patreon:

▶︎MY NEW MERCH:

▶︎Download my brushes for FREE:


●My Discord Painting Server:


●My Twitch (Where I livestream and do critiques):


●Contact(Questions&Commisions): angelganev6@gmail.com

●Prints&Merch:

●My Instagram:

●My Facebook:

●My Twitter:

●Download my paintings in high-res:

► Music Credit: LAKEY INSPIRED
Track Name: "Memories With You"
Music By: LAKEY INSPIRED @
Original upload HERE -
Official "LAKEY INSPIRED" YouTube Channel HERE -
License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported "Share Alike" (CC BY-SA 3.0) License.
Full License HERE -
Music promoted by NCM

Credit to the images I used in the video (in order):
@sakimichan
@iraklinadar
@alessandro_barbucci
@ohlydiagraham (Main reference)
@cyome
@samuelyounart

Thank you for the inspiration, I couldn't have done it without your images.

●About Angel:
I'm a digital painter who decided to also do YouTube videos and talk about Art, myself, and pressing matters lol

k. bye.

angel ganev,angel ganev art,just do ur mkfin best,angel ganev rant,angel ganev drawing,art motivation,art help,motivational rant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments