Advertisement

Leaving Younique: We were ALL LIED TO: DISCLAIMER|MAMABEARS MISSION|My BIG news

Leaving Younique: We were ALL LIED TO: DISCLAIMER|MAMABEARS MISSION|My BIG news Hello my Angels, DISCLAIMER- I will be talking about sexual assault so PLEASE, if you are sensitive to this matter, message me instead and I will tell you what I said in the video. I want NO ONE getting upset or triggered!! I will be discussing WHY I left Younique, how we were ALL LIED TO, Mamabears new lifelong mission and our BIG NEWS coming up!! I will have more information in a more detailed video later. Please share your thoughts, concerns, any ideas, any information you may have on the subject BUT I EXPECT EVERYONE TO KEEP IT RESPECTFUL! Conflict is good! Its how we learn, educate, see different perspectives. No one will always agree but can agree to disagree.
Be respectful to each other and remember EVERYONE has a story, has dealt with trauma, deserves love, acceptance, understanding, compassion and forgiveness!!
I love you ALL and I am here for YOU ALL, ALWAYS!!!!

Love always, Mamabear and Babybear xxxooo

LiveLaughLove

FaceBook; Katherine Senuick


My ADHD Son


Instagram; BellaJewelMamabearsMission



Twitter:


Email: katherine.senuick@gmail.com
Amazon/MyADHDSon

Younique,ADHD,Scams,Mental Health Awareness,Autism,Fundraising,Author,

Post a Comment

0 Comments