Advertisement

Live live Action! Short Line Train Approaching Level Crossing!

Live live Action!  Short Line Train Approaching Level Crossing! Short line railroad Cincinnati Eastern Railroad CCET approaching an at grade crossing near Sardinia, Ohio. Grain train with 2 unusual locomotives from the 80s, General Electric B36-7s. My first time to go live. Filmed November 13, 2019 at 2:14pm. I thought I was live and posted this as soon as I figured out that it was not live. This is the most "live" that I have ever gone! Woooo! Almost Live Action!
Thanks for watching! Please leave a comment, rate, subscribe and watch another JawTooth video to help support my travels!

Check Out One Of My Better Videos Below!

Railroad Crossing Malfunctions!

School Bus Waits For Train!

Unusual Railroad Stuff!

CSX Locomotive #1 Going Into Tunnel!

First Train In Months!

Cabooses On Trains!

Messing With Hunters!
Funniest Eva!!
TRAIN INTERRUPTS PARADE!

Runaway Tank Car!

Chasing Trespassers Off My Farm!

Riding The Zoo Train!

trains,malfunctioning,toy,maintenance,crossing,signals,railways,cincinnati eastern railroad ccet,cincinnati eastern railway 2019,cincinnati train videos,ohio short line railroads,short line railway switching,Norfolk southern main line trains,trains in Ohio,unusual trains,rare trains,old locomotives in use,grain trains,trains in cincinnati ohio,norfolk and western railway trains,industrial railroads,private railroad companies,live train videos,bad railroad tracks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments