Advertisement

Modern Warfare Overloads Encoding on OBS While Streaming Fix!

Modern Warfare Overloads Encoding on OBS While Streaming Fix! Ive been trying to stream the new Modern Warfare but it always crashed my obs studio EVERY single stream. The Error Obs Studio always gave me said "There was an encoding error" Which was no help at all. Me and my mod dash did a little researching and we believe we have fixed it as I have not had an obs crash in about 2 days with 16+ Hours of footage.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:
Keep in mind that the priority of both Modern Warfare and obs studio seem to reset back to default every once in a while so i would check their current priority before every stream! Hope I could help!

You can watch me on Twitch here at

Obs studio,Modern Warfare,Encoding Error,Error,Encoding,OBS,Modern,Warfare,2019,November,December,Crashes,Crash,Fix,Tutorial,No Bullshit,Helpful,Tomatrix,Tomatrixgame,Twitch,Streaming,Bugs,Help,ImlegitnutsijustwantedtoputthistaghereRoflLmao,

Post a Comment

0 Comments