Advertisement

My Home Tour - Las Vegas (Financial Minimalism)

My Home Tour - Las Vegas (Financial Minimalism) I want to give you a tour oof my Financial Minimalist home in Las Vegas where I'm paying only $475 per month.

► My Stock Portfolio:
► Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (Valued up to $1000):
► Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks:
► M1 Finance Roth IRA:
► Stocking Stuffers for the Holidays:
► ROBINHOOD Free Stock (grab your other free stock):
► How I Make My Videos:
► Music In My Videos:

►Instagram:


This is my home tour in Las Vegas. I love simple living and this house is a huge 2,000 square foot,, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom dream house with financial minimalism at its finest. One of the best ways of being a minimalist is to save money by simple living. This is best way for investing for beginners and dividend investors on a minimalist budget. This is how I am a minimalist. Enjoy this financial minimalist home tour!

minimalism,financial minimalism,las vegas,home tour,andrei jikh,minimalist,how to invest,how to invest in stocks,investing for beginners,how to be a minimalist,simple living,dividend investing,dividends,dividend stocks,minimalist home tour,minimalist money,minimalist budget,

Post a Comment

0 Comments