Advertisement

REVIEW - M.P.I. Garage Lighting System with 5 Lights & Motion Activation by STKR Concepts

REVIEW - M.P.I. Garage Lighting System with 5 Lights & Motion Activation by STKR Concepts My garage was built with one standard light bulb fixture, which is unfortunately common. I looked into typical options to improve the lighting, including the traditional florescent tube lights and LED tube lights. The DIY options seemed inexpensive until I factored in the total costs after all items I needed to purchase and assembly. Plus, the end performance was questionable. "Doing it right" and hard wiring in multiple light fixtures would require me to hire an electrician + the more expensive, but higher quality (compared to DIY options) light fixtures. I compared these options to the MPI, which initially seems pricy compared to the DIY options, but after factoring all costs, and performance, I opted to give this new system a shot. It promised 5 points of light which reduces shadows and dark areas, plus it has an adjustable motion sensor and even USB power at the main hub to power a security camera, which I do use in my garage...so bonus!

The MPI Garage Lighting System promises to be an "All-in-One" lighting system for your garage that produces 7500 "True" Lumens. Everything you need comes in the box, and, as promised it was easy to install and surprisingly took me less than 15 minutes. I simply screwed in the main hub, just like you would a light bulb. I then placed the 4 pods exactly where I wanted them in the garage. There was enough wire to reach the spots I needed. The excess wire quickly ratchets into the pods leaving a very clean look. I was impressed with this. Very smart! Best of all though are the end results.

I can say that they are dramatic! The lighting distance is literally "night & day"! Pun intended. I am not disappointed in any way. In fact, I am pleasantly impressed. The motion sensor is also very accurate and a very nice feature. I would recommend this to anyone. 5 star review! If you are looking for a good garage light, shop light, ceiling light...look no further. It would also be good in attics, basements, barns, etc.

You can find more info or place an order at www.STKRconcepts.com.

STKR,STKR Concepts,Striker,lighting,lights,flashlights,LED,MPI,Multi Point Illumination,garage,light,ceiling light,basement,attic,light bulb,basement light,garage light,attic light,Shop Light,Work Light,area light,flood light,7500 lumens,florescent light,LED bulb,motion light,Striker Concepts,trilight,tribright,deformable light,

Post a Comment

0 Comments