Advertisement

Steel Roof to Reinforce a Tarpaulin Roof

Steel Roof to Reinforce a Tarpaulin Roof Two years ago I put up a steel frame tarpaulin shed, for storing supplies for lake fun toys, has well as chairs and my lawnmower. however, each winter the snow piles up and puts extreme weight on the roof, which started stretching the tarp causing tears.
I had laying around my property steel sheets and a few plastic sheets from a deck roof I took down from another project. I pondered for a year many ways to protect the tarp roof, and then one day I saw the metal sheets just laying behind my shed and an idea came to me. I had just enough sheets to cover the roof.
It actually worked and a neighbor thought it was a great idea.
Now that its done I feel better knowing that when the snow arrives I wont have to worry about the snow destroying my tarpaulin roof when I'm not up north. In fact, just this past November, we had a huge dumping of snow and I could see that the roof really worked.
So I thought I would pass this on to others who have the same type of shed and know what snow can do to it.
I hope you liked the video and found it helpful.
Take care!

Tarpaulin

Post a Comment

0 Comments