Advertisement

Switching Credit Cards With My Brother For A Day..

Switching Credit Cards With My Brother For A Day.. Hey Addicts! In this video, I switched credit cards with my brother for the whole day ahahaha.. Watch to find out what I bought!

COP THE MERCH:

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: adifishmanbusiness@gmail.com

FOLLOW MY SOCIALS
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
SNAPCHAT: @adifishy

Tal's Youtube Channel:

reaction,adi fishman,tal fishman,tal fishmans brother,reaction time,reaction times brother,infinite,infinite lists,challenge,challenges,emily alexander,jatie,jatie vlogs,maddie and elijah,jules and saud,faze rug,morgz,tanner fox,free time,ace family,family friendly,girlfriend,boyfriend,jack and gab,relationship,switching credit cards with my brother for a day,24 hour challenge,switching credits cards,dolan twins,24 hours,

Post a Comment

0 Comments