Advertisement

#Amberlynried #Freebecky - - Relationship update - - things are not what they seem guys💯🙏🏾💪💖

#Amberlynried #Freebecky - - Relationship update - - things are not what they seem guys💯🙏🏾💪💖 My services I offer are 

Prerecorded private link video

For you to have access to for 31 days

General energy reads- $25

You can inquire 4 questions 

Love reading spreads are - $50

You can inquire about a person of interest your currently involved with

Or new love 😍

Twin flame readings-$80

3 question donation towards channel are also available for - $15

Emergency readings over the phone using Facebook messenger live video 

$111

If your interested in any of those readings I provide you can send your payment via my PayPal..... 



Once I receive the PayPal invoice 

Your personal reading will be ready with 24-36 hours. 

I'm an intuitive spiritual tarot reader and I receive messages from my guides and I invite you to... 

Take this journey with me, and be ready to receive your personalized private reading. 

Walk in grace🚶💯🌹

guys💯🙏🏾💪💖

Post a Comment

0 Comments