Advertisement

ARCHITECTS - MORTAL AFTER ALL - DRUM COVER

ARCHITECTS - MORTAL AFTER ALL - DRUM COVER My name is Santiago Perroud, I'm a professional musician available for SHOWS/TOURING/RECORDING sessions, graduate from EMBA, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I used to play with popular bands and I had my own , but looking forward I decided to go to another country to know, work and play with other people and here we are
I'm living in Miami right now , found really nice people and bands playing 3 to 5 times at week and this it's just starting , this is a new series of videos that I'm going to be making on 2020 , so if you want to get in touch to talk about music, drums, or you wanna contract me for a tour, shows or maybe even take lessons with me if you live around
here, this is my personal
facebook page

Instagram

Drum,cover,architects,mortal,after,all,sticktricks,drummer,metal,core,metalcore,periphery,tesseract,make,money,from,home,music,ad,public,figure,santa,drums,santiago,perroud,aw,

Post a Comment

0 Comments