Advertisement

CALIFORNIANS NOT WELCOME IN BOISE IDAHO? HOME PRICES JUMP, CALI HOME BUYERS TO BLAME?

CALIFORNIANS NOT WELCOME IN BOISE IDAHO? HOME PRICES JUMP, CALI HOME BUYERS TO BLAME? Are people from California responsible for rising home prices in Idaho? Some annoyed Boise residents seem to think so and many are not being very welcoming to Californians coming to their area. Housing bubble trouble in Idaho.

Links to news articles discussed in this video report here:

Silver Bars Deals:
Follow BBBB on Twitter:
✅ Pledge a monthly tip:
☕ Buy me a cup of coffee:

BBBB on Facebook:

Thank you to all viewers and subscribers. I apologize that I do not typically have time to answer questions that are posted in comments.

Also, I cannot offer specific investment advice due to the complicated and detailed nature of everyone's personal, unique financial and life situations. Although I usually include sources, charts, data, and links to the subject matter in my videos, the views expressed in my videos are often "one man's opinion" and should not be taken as financial advice, in any way. I urge you to seek professional counsel and for everyone to do their own due diligence prior to making any significant decisions regarding financial and investment matters.

financial collapse,economic collapse,housing bubble,real estate crash,real estate bubble,financial crisis,housing bubble 2.0,housing market crash,CALIFORNIANS NOT WELCOME IN IDAHO HOME PRICE SURGE BOISE BACKLASH,IDAHO REAL ESTATE NEWS,BOISE ID HOME PRICES,u.s. economic news,california housing bubble,

Post a Comment

0 Comments