Advertisement

Can you beat New Super Mario Bros. Wii WHILE SAVING EVERY ENEMY?

Can you beat New Super Mario Bros. Wii WHILE SAVING EVERY ENEMY? Merry Christmas! Just like last year, I wanted to prepare a big challenge video as a little treat for y'all. It's not quite as major as last year but I'm still super proud of this video!

You might not see me much until New Year, I'm honestly not sure. I'm preparing some stuff for new year.

Also I tried putting demo on the screen like Gamechamp3000 does to show when I'm using footage not from the challenge, let me know what you think.

Oh, and I decided to use my new 2020 outro for this video since we're close enough at this point. There's gonna be different outros depending on what game is played - it should be a lot of fun.

✮✮✮✪Music!✪✮✮✮
Raving Energy:
Local Forecast:
Plack Beach DX:
Gritzy Desert:
PJ Final Boss 1:
PJ Final Boss 2:
Time To Shine:
Fuzzy Flood Mine:
SwSh Wild Battle:
Tyrant:
NSMBW Outro: [coming soon]

✮✮✮✪Extra Credits!✪✮✮✮
Avatar:
Endscreen:

✮✮✮✪Playlist!✪✮✮✮


✮✮✮✪My Links!✪✮✮✮
Discord:
Twitter!:
Twitch!:
Instagram!:
Soundcloud!:

Second Channel:
Spam Channel:

MayroSMM,Is It Possible,Can you,Nintendo,Without,Challenge,Challenge Run,Tutorial,Walkthrough,Playthrough,Reaction,Super Mario,Mario,2018,2019,Lowest Score,Low Score,Score,Total,Least,New Super Mario Bros Wii,Enemies,Pacifist,Coins,Coinless,Frame Perfect,TAS,Setup,Save,Every,Enemy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments