Advertisement

Divine Masculine|Divine Feminine Channeled Message-When Love Just Isn’t Enough 💔

Divine Masculine|Divine Feminine Channeled Message-When Love Just Isn’t Enough 💔 Channeled Message from a Divine Feminine perspective. In this video, I talk a about interference from family and friends etc. I know some are dealing or has dealt with this scenario. Keep in mind this Is a general COLLECTIVE reading, so it may not resonate. I will delete any negative comments, block trolls and keyboard thugs 🤪. So sit back and observe or move around 👣. Keep it positive people! 🙏🏾 As always sending love to all as we go into this New Year. 💕💖
** I will be using the Heal Yourself Deck to channel going forward***

🧿🔮💫 About Me:
I have been reading cards since awakening to this journey in 2015. I have a passion for helping people and guiding my soul tribe on a journey that can sometimes be chaotic and difficult. It is my intention to ensure that each of you leave this channel with renewed faith, encouragement, peace and help you to stay focused on love of self first before anything. It is my prayer that each of you receive messages that resonate and help you in moving forward on your journey peacefully. I’m excited to be of service to you all and my serve my life purpose.
Peace, Love and Happiness 🧿❤️🙌🏾

✨✨My astrological chart ✨ Libra ♎️ Sun ☀️ and Venus, Aries ♈️ Moon 🌙 Sagittarius ♐️ Rising 🌅 and Cancer ♋️ N. Node✨✨

🗣DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE for any actions or decisions taken or made after viewing my videos or after purchasing a personal reading. I provide guidance based on energies. Energy is fluid and can change at anytime and understand individuals have free will and a right to make other choices or decisions. Keep in mind as well, readings performed are general readings and may not resonate with everyone. Please purchase a reading, if you would like specifics regarding your situation.

🙌🏾 My prayer: Father God and Archangel Michael , I call on you seeking protection over each one of these videos and the individuals watching. Protect us all from all negativity, keep our vibrations high, protecting against lower energies and help us to remain faithful in your word and guidance. I ask that each person receive a message from you through watching these videos and provide clarity where it is needed. Continue to guide us as we take this journey everyday and help us to achieve the life you’ve created for us. Help us to continue to see what you see in us now and forever. In the name of the most high God and with gratitude to Archangel Michael..... Amen!! 🙌🏾🙏🏾

🌟If you like the free content or would like to show your support and encouragement to to keep the channel going :
✨ Energy Exchange Donations:
paypal.me/goddessoracleandtaro
cash.me/$goddessoracleandtaro

🧿🔮 For Entertainment Purposes
🎶 I DO NOT own any rights to any music played on this channel.🎶
#TwinFlames#Soulmates#DivineMasculine #DivineFeminine #Aries #Leo#Sagittarius#Gemini #Libra #Aquarius#Cancer#Pisces #Scorpio #Capricorn #Taurus #Virgo#Lovescope #Tarotscopes#Tarotreaders#Zodiac#Horoscope

Divine Masculine Divine Feminine Channeled Message,When Love Just Isn't Enough,Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine,Divine Masculine Channeled Message,Divine a Feminine Channeled Message,Divine Masculine,Divine Feminine,Twinflame Channeled Message,Twinflame,Soulmates,Divine Masculine and Karmic,Divine Feminine and Karmic,Karmic,3rd Party Karmics,tarot readers,tarot,lovescopes,DM/DF,Divine Masculine/Divine Feminine,Divine Guidance,Channeled Messages,

Post a Comment

0 Comments