Advertisement

Doesn't It Feel Like X-MAS??🎶🎄☃❄ - sponge ASMR

Doesn't It Feel Like X-MAS??🎶🎄☃❄ - sponge ASMR This X-mas has really got me thinking about the people who have it hard, so I've been dedicating all my videos to them, to remind you that YOU ARE NOT ALONE. And, more importantly, WHATEVER YOU ARE FEELING IS VALID. Don't feel pressured to be "happy" just because of a date, don't feel like you are less because you don't share the same feeling as other people do right now, you are you, you are wonderful and amazing.... and loved.

As always, I wish this video helps you relax, frees your mind of burdens and worries, and brings you peace... so you can rest.

If you enjoy my content and would like to see more, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

You can also find me on IG as: @asmr.byt

asmr,asmr sponge,asmr sponges,sponge squeezing asmr,asmr sponge squeezing,sponge squeezing,sponge sounds,asmr sponge sounds,sponge sounds asmr,sponges,sponge video,asmr sponge video,relaxing sounds,asmr relaxing,reverse magic water,asmr rinsing,asmr suds,sponge squeezing video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments