Advertisement

Enforcing Fake Rules (GONE WRONG!)

Enforcing Fake Rules (GONE WRONG!) @Nelk watched this! 😁😄 Thanks guys!

Shoutouts to them and all my most special fans at the very end!

👮‍♂️This week I dress up as a "Rules Enforcer" and enforce fake rules that I make up on the spot! 😂🤣

I realllllllllllyyyy hope you enjoy this!

...seriously...

Like I'm out in Cleveland, Ohio doing this with no budget, a couple pals, and a little bit of faith and love from you ...

So if you think you'd like to see me do a skit with Nelk?
TELL EM!

Wanna see more of my vids whem they drop next week?
SUBSCRIBE!

... and if you could see Jake Paul & I BOTH come outta this city,

😂😂😂😂THEN SHARE THIS TO A FRIEND WHO WOULD LAUGH 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

enforcing,fake,rules,prank,nelk,nelkboys,stevewilldoit,fullsend,full send,Walmart,Target,Old Navy,JCPenny,Mall,Cleveland,Ohio,USA,Youtuber,Strive,liveloveserve,joey salads,roman atwood,shoutouts,jay fitz,jay,fitz,jay fitz prank,

Post a Comment

0 Comments