Advertisement

Gel Nails Matching Nail Art and Jewellery Designs - my 2 favourite pastimes - Nail Video

Gel Nails Matching Nail Art and Jewellery Designs - my 2 favourite pastimes - Nail Video I am lucky enough to own two businesses which allow me to enjoy two of my favourite passions - nail art and jewellery.

Gel Essentials has been supplying Professional Nail Products for over 4 years. In the summer of 2019 I also turned my jewellery making hobby into a business and Kisses Jewellery was born.

Creating nail art designs has been a passion of mine since I first qualified as a Nail Technician 23 years ago and now I enjoy using these skills to make jewellery too.

I hope you like this video, please like, share and subscribe.

Gel Essentials products are available throughout Europe at www.gelessentials.co.uk

Kisses Jewellery is available worldwide at www.kissesjewellery.com

Mandie x

nail art,nail designs,how to,gel nails,gel nail art,nail art designs,nail videos,nail design video,nail tutorial,gel essentials,

Post a Comment

0 Comments