Advertisement

Home and Away make fun of new family for Summer Bay in 2020 trailer

Home and Away make fun of new family for Summer Bay in 2020 trailer It's all cold and wet over here in Britain at the moment (no snow though), so let's have a look at what is going on in sunny old Australia.

Home and Away is currently on a festive break, but when it returns in 2020 there will be a new family joining Summer Bay, so get ready to meet the Parata family.
Subscribe to the channel at:
Twitter:

-I know you do not like this voice
-I'm sorry I can not use my voice.
-Please sympathize with me.
- If you know a better voice, please share. Let me make the video better.
.
Videos at my channel can use copyrighted content based on fair use law
And
.
Any violation of policy, community guidelines, copyright law or business cooperation please contact directly by mail: lichdinhtb@gmail.com

news,HollywoodNews 365,news Hollywood,I’m A Celeb,james haskell im a cel,james haskell i'm a celeb,caitlyn jenner im a celeb,caitlyn jenner im a celeb trial,caitlyn jenner im a celeb get me outta here,caitlyn jenner im a celeb leaving,caitlyn jenner im a celeb bridge,caitlyn jenner im a celeb exit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments