Advertisement

How to: Add Vinyl to a Tumbler

How to: Add Vinyl to a Tumbler Wine Tumblers (2 options):

1)
2)


Vinyl that I recommend:




Cricut Machine I use:




Basic Cricut Tools I use:




Thank you for watching my video!

Please like this video if you enjoy the content on my channel.

Please subscribe for future how-to videos :)




You can find me on Instagram: @jeannebeaniesnthings




My photography:








Get cashback for online shopping!




Manage your finances using Personal Capital:


only by jeanne,jeannesbeaniesnthings,jeanne's beanies,diy,how to make,how to create,easy tutorial,beginner tutorial,cricut tutorial,how to add vinyl to a tumbler,cricut project,adding vinyl to products,how to personalize a tumbler,personalize tumbler,cricut how to,cricut how to tutorial,adding vinyl to anything,

Post a Comment

0 Comments