Advertisement

I made a Minecraft door out of my face

I made a Minecraft door out of my face I have a good Minecraft face. So I made a piston door out of my face, that is 6x7 size, making use of Minecraft 1.15 honey blocks, and a bunch of technical circuits. Triple extenders, double extenders, block swappers, moustache movers. For a 6x7 piston door this is fairly compact!

My Face:

Filming channel:
Instagram:
Twitter:

ideas,creative,build,survival,tutorial,How to,MumboJumbo,ThatMumboJumbo,Minecraft,Building,Mumbo,Redstone,Technical,Piston,showcase,challenge,command,gameplay,Family Friendly,mc,mcpe,vanilla,Xbox,PS4,PE,pocket edition,mobile,Piston door,face door,6x7 piston door,Minecraft 1.15,Minecraft 1.15 update,1.15,honey blocks minecraft,honey blocks,technical circuits,triple extender,double extender,block swappers,compact door,compact piston door,Minecraft 1.15 redstone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments