I am 29 years old and I am HIV Positive. I have been positive now for almost 5 years now. Unfortunately for the very first time in these whole 5 years of almost having it, I am only just now about to live the single dating life and looking for love while being known as a Positive person which means I will for the very first time really start to be discriminated against and put down by cruel sick uneducated people thinking horrible untrue things about me. And also being told horrible things to me as well. I am definitely going to be judged and treated as a nasty slut who doesn’t use protection and just complete possible orgy loving trash. And with me being the complete opposite since I’m actually a gay man who can honestly say I have never ever even hooked up sexually, not even once with any guy ever. Any guy I’ve been with sexually have only been either my bfs or guys I was at the very very least dating and seeing where things went more with the person. I have also been with only 3 men I’m over 10 whole years. That’s incredible and almost impossible to find from most young gay men. But that’s what happens when you never cheat and have been in love 3 times and the first lasting over 2.5 years and the second and third had lasted both over 4.5 years each. So that makes the amount of guys a smaller amount then most since wasn’t single for most of my adult life. And how I got HIV was from my own bf whom I was with for 9 months and trusted completely. So to know I’m going to finally after to experience such discrimation I never could imagine and to have so many judge me and think of me as such dirty slutty trash whom may have slept with at least hundreds of guys, is just terrible to me who’s always had such a clean innocent reputation. But now that reputation is going to be ruined forever, and ruined by complete untrue rumors from so many.
0 Comments