Advertisement

Let's Play Pokémon Shield Part 8: Nessa, The Hotter Misty

Let's Play Pokémon Shield Part 8: Nessa, The Hotter Misty #PokemonShield #LetsPlay #GrookeyGang

Hello everyone! I am TheRonAndOnly and there's nobody I'd rather be and welcome to Part 8 of my Let's Play of Pokémon Shield for Nintendo Switch!

I want to give a big shout out and thank you to my dear friend and amazing artist, Miss Tasha Rayne Botz for drawing the artwork for Chibi Ronnie.
You can find more of her amazing artwork at her Tumblr page:

Don't forget to give a Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe for more!

TheRonAndOnly,theronandonly,The,Ron,And,Only,the,ron,and,only,Let's,Play,lets,play,let's,Lets,Pokemon,pokemon,Shield,shield,Pokemon Shield,pokemon shield,Let's Play,let's play,Let's Play Pokemon,let's play pokemon,lets play pokemon,Lets Play Pokemon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments