Advertisement

LIVING COST in DENMARK [ Inside-outside COPENHAGEN ]

LIVING COST in DENMARK [ Inside-outside COPENHAGEN ] Hi Everyone
Please SUBSCRIBE my Channel:
Its JJJ vlogs I make weekly vlogs and videos.
Today's video is about the cost of living in Copenhagen Denmark. Many of my subscribers and viewers commented on my videos and ask me about the cost of living in Denmark. That's why I came with this new video showing the cost of living per month or monthly expenses to live in Denmark ( inside-outside Copenhagen ). In this video, I talked about all the fixed and changing costs. Fixed costs like accommodation and transport will cost a minimum of 4500dkk. 4000dkk for one room around Copenhagen and 500dkk for a minimum of 2 zones of public transport. Then the unexpected costs like mobile network + haircut + pocket-money = 1000dkk. Food and grocery will cost around 2500dkk, although it varies from person to person and their way of leading live. In total minimum 8000dkk, you need to have in your budget as the living cost of Copenhagen, Denmark. I hope this will be helpful for all, mostly to the ones who commented on my videos. if you want me to make the video of your preference leave a comment down below and SUBSCRIBE my Channel:
Give a thumbs up if you like.
Thanks for watching the video.
#Living_Cost #Copenhagen #Denmark #JJJ_vlogs # Monthly_Expenses #Cost_of_Living_Copenhagen_Denmark #Accommodation_cost

cost of living in denmark,living cost in denmark,how expensive is denmark,cost of living copenhagen,cost of living,monthly expenses,copenhagen,denmark,JJJ vlogs,how expensive is copenhagen,monthly cost of living in copenhagen,cost of accommodation in denmark,accommodation cost in copenhagen,public transport cost copenhagen,moving to denmark,new in denmark,denmark expences,denmark living expenses,monthly cost,2020,living in denmark,life in denmark,

Post a Comment

0 Comments