Advertisement

Making of - Moxon Vise (plans available)

Making of - Moxon Vise (plans available) PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION

This is my first Patreon Exclusive video I published one year ago.
I wanted to share it with my normal viewers as well as a present to all of you for the very special 2020. Lots of things will change with our workshop, stay tuned :)

Plans:


Plans are available on my Patreon page and you can get them for any donations at $2 or more. You can then see all the plans I published.
By becoming my Patron you are directly supporting my work, thank you!


***TOOLS and stuff I use, check them out:


Dovetail Jig:

woodworking,andrea,arzensek,diy,wood,entertainment,make,arz,making,simple,design,workshop,better,madera,carpinteria,hazlo,tu,mismo,divercion,diseño,hogar,casa,home,office,oficina,como,cómo,còmo,patreon,juego,hobby,pasatiempo,union,dovetail,hand,tools,cola,de,milano,uniones,tradicional,modern,moderno,moderna,classic,herramienta,lifestyle,life,decor,moxon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments