Advertisement

My Most Precious (and expensive) Plant Haul To Date | Succulents Haul Part 2

My Most Precious (and expensive) Plant Haul To Date | Succulents Haul Part 2 This is Part 2 of my visit to the Roxas Succulents and Cacti nursery in Fallbrook, California. In this video, I will show the plants that I bought from that nursery. So far, this is my most precious (and expensive) plant haul. But it is definitely worth it because I found some hard-to-find succulents that have been on my wish list for quite a while now.

Link to Part 1 (Treasures in a Greenhouse) -

Connect with me:


Emaii - cactuscaffeine@gmail.com

Credits Music:
Tambourin (Francois-Joseph Gossec)
Flute: Lawrence Angel
Piano: Gladys Torrado

#cactuscaffeine #cactus #succulents

cactus,cacti succulents,cactus caffeine,cactus and succulents,desert plants,desert cacti,cactus and coffee,cacti care,succulents,cactus collection,cactus 2019,cacti,succulents 2019,succulent collection,cactus philippines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments