Advertisement

November Extra Paycheck Budget and Cash Envelope Stuffing - Dave Ramsey Inspired - One Income Family

November Extra Paycheck Budget and Cash Envelope Stuffing - Dave Ramsey Inspired - One Income Family Hey guys, welcome to my channel.

In this video I budget my refund from the Teachers Retirement System. I explained in the video about our situation and felt right to take this money out since I will not be returning anytime soon to a school district. Throughout the video I kept calling it the Teachers Education Agency! But I should have really been calling it the Teachers Retirement Agency. Sorry! Let me know what you think about the decisions we made for this "extra" paycheck for November.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions about anything at all. OR if you have any special requests on certain stickers! Please make sure to take a look at my Etsy sticker shop as well it will be linked below! I hope you enjoy this video and like and subscribe :)


My Etsy Sticker Shop -

If you would like to get $10 off your Erin Condren order sign up here :


ABOUT ME:
My name is Jessica. I am a 26 year old stay at home mom. I opened my Etsy sticker shop, EzStickersStudio in July of 2019, with hopes of making planner stickers for people who love budgeting! I went to college and got my Bachelor's degree in Psychology and my Master's degree in School Psychology. I worked for a school district for a year and then had my son and decided to stay at home with him. My husband is an engineer and works full time. Our family lives off of his income as well as the income I get from my Etsy shop and side hustles. We are currently working on paying off debt so that we can buy our very first home hopefully in the next two years.

CONNECT WITH ME:
Instagram: EZStickersStudio

November budget,cash envelope stuffing,envelope stuffing,Etsy sticker shop,etsy,Etsy shop,budget stickers,planner stickers,the budget mom,Dave ramsey,debt,student loans,how to pay credit cards off,credit card debt,budgeting,budget,erin condren,Erin Condren monthly deluxe planner,monthly budget,monthly budgeting,November cash envelope stuffing,paycheck,how to budget,stay at home mom,one income family,single income family,debt free community,

Post a Comment

0 Comments