Advertisement

SHOES YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE IN KOREA | korean fashion haul | dongdaemun wholesale market |  동대문

SHOES YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE IN KOREA | korean fashion haul | dongdaemun wholesale market |  동대문 Greetings!
I'm Soyoung from Style Me Seoul.

For today's episode, I picked my favorite shoes from Dongdaemun Wholesale Market for winter of 2019.
As all the products in Dongdaemun are meant to be distributed to all over Korea, online, and even in international locations, my [Dongdaemun Picks] series are meant to give you a better sense of what kind of fashion-related items you can expect to find in the Korean retail scene.

Dongdaemun Wholesale Market is where most Korean clothes in online boutiques, independently owned boutiques, and underground shopping centers source their products. Though operating hours may vary from building to building, you can expect the market to open between 8:00PM ~ 12:00AM and close between 8:00AM ~ 12:00 PM. If you have the chance to look around the night scene of the wholesale market, I would strongly encourage you to do so, since there is much to be felt and learned from the crazy energy and passion even in the latest at night! It is definitely one of my favorite places to be come sunset.

My shoes may be from the wholesale market, but don’t worry that you won’t be able to find them anywhere else. These shoes are probably being sold in hundreds of locations within Korea and many shopping websites online- so if you find something you like, just do a simple google search!

Hope you enjoy this winter shoe haul from Dongdaemun Wholesale Market!

Also, I welcome you to join me on my fashion and style related adventures here in Seoul, Korea!
If any of the words ("fashion", "style", "adventure", "haul", "review", "flea market", "dongdaemun", "wholesale" "Seoul", "Korea") sounds interesting to you, then you will enjoy being a subscriber to Style Me Seoul. Style Me Seoul is where I document on my journey to eventually reaching Style-Nirvana - a legendary state of mind where you feel complete calmness and relaxation because you have perfected your personal style.

If you have questions or comments, I'd love to hear from you! Also, check out my instagram @stylemeseoul and my blog www.stylemeseoul.com.

Have a wonderful day!


---
Music
Music by Zachary Friederich - Lucky -
Music by Zachary Friederich - Little Ray Of Sun (Instrumental) -

koreanfashionhaul,koreanfashion,fashionhaul,dongdaemun,dongdaemunhaul,koreahaul,shoehaul,winterflats,shoes,dongdaemunmarket,wholesalemarket,southkorea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments