Advertisement

Stardew valley on switch updated?! TIME TO TEST IT OUT! Gliitchzz Streamzz!

Stardew valley on switch updated?! TIME TO TEST IT OUT! Gliitchzz Streamzz! Multistreaming with

Streaming on twitch and youtube using restream.io!

Follow me on twitch at twitch.tv/gliitchzz

My friend code: 6688 2729 7861

My Epic games creator code: gliitchzz



I'm the new emperor of gaming! (or just egotistic) Along with my partner Bloodseeker (total jerkwad) we seek to conquer the gaming world!

follow me on twitter
I has instagram
I like to draw...


#stardewvalley
#stardew
#multiplayer














gliitchzz,awesome,facecam,yeti michrophone,high quality,comedy,rpg,salt,salty,super salty seth,SSS,chill,adventure,multiplayer,online multiplayer,playing with friends,playing with fans,playing with subs,anyone can join,

Post a Comment

0 Comments