Advertisement

The Light The Heat - Not Gonna Let You Go + Lyrics #TheLightTheHeat #NotGonnaLetYouGo #BoldVibes

The Light The Heat - Not Gonna Let You Go + Lyrics  #TheLightTheHeat   #NotGonnaLetYouGo #BoldVibes The Light The Heat - Not Gonna Let You Go + Lyrics #TheLightTheHeat #NotGonnaLetYouGo #BoldVibes
» Subscribe to be the first to hear the best new independent music and royality free pictures:


Special Thanks photo credit to:

Oziel Gómez


Lyrics:
Summer is burning, burning up the highway
Your hair is golden, golden in the heatwave
We'll keep it steady, steady on this night drive
We're getting ready, ready for the high tide

Let’s go
Take a dive in the tropic heat
You & I on the beach
Swaying in the breeze
I bathe in your summer light
Soak in your ocean eyes
You are the sunshine


Not gonna let you go
Caught in your undertow


You are the fire blazing through my wild blood
I’m feeling ready, ready for the hot rush


Your hand clinching mine
In the ocean deep
My soul feelin light
In your gravity
Come float away with me
I’ll be everything you need
We’ll find the sunshine


I could be your star
In the midnight sky
Let me be your spark
I'll give you all my heart


You could be my sun
Burnin up the night
Till our days are done
I'll give you all my heart

The Light The Heat Not Gonna Let You Go,The Light The Heat,Not Gonna Let You Go,BoldVibes,Uplifitng songs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments