Advertisement

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME - Pro and Noob VS Pokemon Sword and Shield Nuzlocke! #pokemonswordandshield

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME - Pro and Noob VS Pokemon Sword and Shield Nuzlocke! #pokemonswordandshield The biggest most incredible awful lame plot twist ever to be! Enjoy!

Support me on Patreon:
Discord:

Pokemon Sword and Shield is here and while it's stirred up quite the drama Pokemon Sword and Shield gameplay with all the Pokemon Sword and Shield New Pokemon with Gigantamaxing and Dynamaxing as well as the Pokemon Sword and Shield Wild Area secrets with all the Pokemon Sword and Shield gyms to beat there's a lot of Pokemon Pro and Noob fun to be had! It's Pokemon Sword Nuzlocke as we do the Pokemon Sword Dark Gym so here we go!

Subscribe ( for more gaming content and read the description to fulfill your dreams!

Lovely thumbnail art by Ellen124 who can be found on the Discord!

For exclusives, fun times and general shenanigans follow me on:
Twitter:
Facebook:

More life changing links!
Steam Group:
Stream:
Reddit:
Email: ragegaminggeneral@gmail.com
T-Shirts:

I'm Rage. I make funny things, I make useful things and I end up in many improbable situations. If you've got this far in the description you are an intrepid explorer of boxes and I approve you as a comrade in curiosity. So join me on this adventure as I make multitudes of majorly magnificent videos as I be excessively modest and have a good time! Thanks for watching and reading, give yourself a cookie.

pokemon dark gym,team yell,pokemon sword and shield,pokemon sword and shield gameplay,pokemon sword,pokemon shield,pokemon galar,pokemon new pokemon,pokemon sword and shield new pokemon,pokemon sword and shield mods,pokemon pro and noob,pro and noob,gameplay,pokemon,pokemon sword gameplay,pokemon sword and shield nuzlocke,pokémon,pokemon sword and shield playthrough,top 5,pokemon sword and shield gigantamaxing,pokemon sword gym,best,top,ragegamingvideos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments