Advertisement

10 Reasons Why People Are Ignoring You

10 Reasons Why People Are Ignoring You Here’s a common question: why is she ignoring me? Or, why is he ignoring me? In psychology, people want to know why people ignore you despite efforts to reach out and make friends or even initiate conversation. This can be challenging mentally, so let’s take a look at how to approach this…

Sources:

Being Ignored Hurts, Even by a Stranger


What You Can Do When You’re Being Ignored


Reasons People Ignore You in Meetings


Rule No. 1: Get to the Point


Why Is He Ignoring Me?


The Psychology of Ignoring


What You Should Do When You Are Interrupted or Ignored


Music from Bensound.com

Thanks to Tristan Reed (writing), Troy W. Hudson (VO) for helping to create this video!

ignore me,why is she ignoring me,why is he ignoring me,psychology,why people ignore you,

Post a Comment

0 Comments