Advertisement

3 Year Body Transformation - From Skinny to Aesthetic (Home Calisthenics)

3 Year Body Transformation - From Skinny to Aesthetic (Home Calisthenics) U mirin?
I am an Ectomorph. I went from 50kg (start) to 67kg (end) In this transformation. 110lbs to 150lbs.
My height is 1,76m or 5,8ft.
My age when i started was 15 years old (almost 16) and i am now 18 years old (almost 19) My birthday is 7 february.

This video shows you can build an Aesthetic physique from home with almost no equipment.

I did not train for strenght in this transformation. I will be training for strenght in the future. I trained 3 years only for the Aesthetic physique.

Songs:
Mendum - One Third
ElementD & Chris Linton - Ascend

Thank you Zyzz, you are my inspiration.
*If you see this type: Fuark! in the comments*

robinstedehouder,robin,stedehouder,dream,3 years,body,transformation,skinny,aesthetics,home,calisthenics,aesthetic,muscle,muscular,before and after,motivation,zyzz,jeff seid,natural,

Post a Comment

0 Comments