Hey you guys! Ya girl is back and *almost* better than ever. I am still healing right now, but I am going to take some time to ease my way back into the volleyball game. This video I am going to talk to you about my ankle, some new exciting volleyball news, and some other gems that I have to share. Make sure to like, comment, and subscribe and share share share! I will be coaching this summer for the first-ever Koko volley summer camp this year! If you'd like to attend make sure to email me at: kokovolleycontact@gmail.com ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Hey guys! Super exciting news! There's a Koko volley course coming out! This is my first ever course and I'm so happy to be able to help you learn how to overhand serve a volleyball. To enroll in the course, here are the steps:
● Visit The Website -
● Enroll In The Academy By Signing Up For an Account
● The Course Will Preview For Purchase on June 8, 2019!
Information About The Course:
●The Course has Lifetime Access
●The Course is $19.00 to Access
●The Course Will Be Available June 8, 2019
Please like, comment, subscribe and share! I also have a ton of fun Koko volley videos coming up so stay tuned and share! It's so good to be back.
△ Want some KoKo Volley team goods? 👚🏐
△ Peep it here--
△ MY FAVORITE VOLLEYBALL THINGS EVER!!!
△My Favorite Volleyball 🏐 -
△ Beginner Women's Shoe -
△ Beginner Men's Shoe -
△ Outdoor Volleyball Net -
△ My Favorite Spandex -
△ Beginner Knee Pads -
△ My Favorite Injury Prevention Tool -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
△ Make sure to follow me on all of my social media! I would enjoy the company!
△ Instagram --
△Twitter --
△ Facebook --
△ Snapchat --
If you want private coaching and need some volleyball lessons, make sure to visit my website!

0 Comments