Advertisement

AMV STFD - TeZATalks | Best AMV 2020 | Cranium Skull | #CraniumSkull

AMV STFD - TeZATalks | Best AMV 2020 | Cranium Skull | #CraniumSkull Like 👍🏻 Share ✔️ Subscribe 💙
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
This high-quality edited video composes different scenes from multiple Anime footage, thanks to the All Anime Creators Cranium Skull provides unique value in this AMV by editing videos using various scenes from different Anime to create something totally unique.

Songs used:
STFD · TeZATalks -
℗ ℗ 2016 Artist Intelligence Agency / Hegemon

Released on: 2017-01-16

Composer: Tasia Ann Thomas
Composer: Steven Andrew Trueba

Auto-generated by YouTube.
Creator of this Video - Cranium Skull

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Programs I used:
Sony Vegas Pro 17.
Adobe After Efects Cs6
Adobe Audition 3.0

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Lyrics
I'm chasing freedom for the fearless
I gotta do it cause i can't chase fear myself
I'm bout as broken as i confess
But better than most that lay cower
Proud of who they crowd

You don't know me
Coming to take your crown
Bow down
You know that i can do better, better
I don't need you to come in and show me how
Settle down
Cause you know that i can do better, better
I'm not here to take no names or reservations
I'm the devil telling satan i'm just wild
Sit the fuck down
I'm a kill it let me live just how i'm livin'
Ghetto heart with good intentions
I'm just wild
Sit the fuck down
Sit the fuck down
Sit the fuck down
Down,down,down

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •


►NOTE: This AMV is made with non-profit or does not represent another company. I do not own the copyrights to the VIDEO CLIPS or the MUSIC in the video!

► DISCLAIMER:
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
I do not own anything. I do not own the song or any of the anime used in this video.

► This video is purely fan made, and I am not making any profit. It is purely for entertainment purposes and in no way meant to offend. If you're the copyright holder and aren't agree with the video, please contact me over my e-mail (deblink25@gmail.com), and I will delete it immediately!


📌I have no rights to the anime or the music! Peace..
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
#CraniumSkull
#STFDAMV
#AMV
#2020bestamv
#craniumskullchannel
#sitthefuckdownsong

#CraniumSkull,STFD AMV,stfd amv,best amv 2020,Gothic AMV,cranium skull,STFD Lyrics,cranium skull channel,Dark amv,2020 amv,sunday amv,sit the fuck down,

Post a Comment

0 Comments