Advertisement

'Apex Legends is Stale' - How To Fix It and Enjoy Apex Again...

'Apex Legends is Stale' - How To Fix It and Enjoy Apex Again... Are you still enjoying Apex Legends? I love this game and I hate that I am battling with the how I feel that it has become stale. I feel like it will certainly change when we get a teaser or 2 for season 4. Here are some tips I have applied to avoid the staleness getting too overwhelming. Thank you all so much for your support!

My Socials:
►Twitch:
►Twitter:
►Discord:
►Instagram:

apex,apex legends,apex is dead,apex vs fortnite,apex is stale,apex legends is stale,apex legends is dead,apex is boring,how to like apex,how to win apex,how to enjoy apex,fun things in apex,apex funny moments,apex legends is boring,how to fix sbmm,apex how to fix sbmm,apex legends how to,apex legends how to fix,apex how to,apex how to fix,apex legends crazy moments,how to reset in apex legends,apex legends how to restart,apex legends is dying,

Post a Comment

0 Comments