Advertisement

[Arknights] Commonly Asked Question (Jan.27)

[Arknights] Commonly Asked Question (Jan.27) Question Timestamps
00:25 "I see streamers and other YouTubers rushing their Elite2, should I do the same?"
01:28 "What about skill level? What’s a good criterion for what skill level?"
02:45 "Is there a specific way to roll on the gatcha?"
04:10 "What should I focus on in the base first?"
04:58 "Where do I farm x or y material?
05:38 "Can I farm recruitment permits?"
06:25 "Is there a point in saving expedited tickets?"
07:00 "How rare are the top or senior operator tags?"
07:23 "Should I buy the furniture in the shop?"
08:00 "Is there a 3rd Annihilation?"
08:30 " When will the first event come?"
08:50 "Does the shop voucher / red certificate shop restock? I don’t see a date on it."




Special thanks to Dreamy, check out their YouTube channel!

Arknights expedited plan,Arknights,arknights peacecow,arknights beginner guide,arknights QnA,arknights question,

Post a Comment

0 Comments