Advertisement

BABY NAMES I LOVE BUT WON’T BE USING | yet 💕

BABY NAMES I LOVE BUT WON’T BE USING | yet 💕 Hey babes! Today’s video is my favorite baby names that I love but won’t be using...yet?! ✨ I share with you from my list of baby names that I absolutely adore but for this pregnancy we won’t be using any of these name choices! There are some gender neutral unisex names and some super cute and unique names for your baby in here! I hope you enjoy and make sure to give this video a thumbs up before you leave and subscribe to my channel if you aren’t already! Much love!! ✨🥰

We love you guys so much!!

XO BRITT

Let's connect on Instagram!
@brittanyjohnson_xoxo

Twitter: brittanyjonesxo

Facebook: Brittany Johnson



For business inquires: brittanyjohnson_26@yahoo.com

FAQ's:

My Favorites!

Self-Tanner: LA Tan

Foundation: Loreal 24 HR freshwear 420

Gray Slippers:

Eyebrow Razor:

Tanning Mitt:

Selfie Ring Light:

10 ft charger:

Self Tanner: Miami Gorgeous

Beauty Blender:

Wood Bath Tray:

Cell phone tripod:

Mascara:

Other popular videos:

Our Emotional Wedding Video:

DADDY OFFICIALLY ADOPTS DAUGHTER 😭💗-
19 and pregnant: my story (emotional)-

FINDING OUT I’M PREGNANT!-

TELLING OUR FAMILY I’M PREGNANT!-

WE’RE HAVING A....| OFFICIAL GENDER REVEAL-

DIY: BLEACH & TONE YOUR HAIR // products you’ll need, step-by-step process, and after care!- youtube.com/watch? v=zMJYa_M3RCc

DIY: Shadow Root or Root Smudge AT HOME | EASY-

baby names i love but wont be using,baby names,unique baby names,cute baby names,gender neutral baby names,unisex baby names,best baby names,older style baby names,baby name reveal,official baby name reveal,best baby girl names,best baby boy names,boy and girl baby names,modern baby names,english baby names,boho baby names,authentic baby names,never been used baby names,simple baby names,elegant baby names,

Post a Comment

0 Comments