Advertisement

Cancer Love Reading for Witches: focused love vs unclear love, both are incoming.

Cancer Love Reading for Witches: focused love vs unclear love, both are incoming. In this episode: GEMINI AND SCORPIO INCOMING TO YOUR LOVE LIFE. Remember this is tarot entertainment only. Take ideas in inspiration and positive energy, and, maybe a little bit of magic. Oracle entertainment For Adults Only! Grab your girlfriends, a glass of wine and giggle it out.

Extended

Find me as an authoress on Amazon here

To purchase a set of my tarot cards that includes my POETRY DESCRIPTOR for the cards click here:

Tip jar: paypal.me/likeasorceress
Thank you so much for hanging out with me.

#cancer
#love
#tarot

#cancer,#tarot,#destiny,#love,#romance,#cancerzodiac,#angels,#cancersingles,#likeasorceressrising,#sexy,#divinefeminine,#divinemasculine,#astrology,#january 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments