Advertisement

China City is similar to the view of the Redeemer Mountain in the USA

China City is similar to the view of the Redeemer Mountain in the USA Hello,Hope you enjoy my share, I went to Zhangzhou Island some time ago, and I just heard others say that it is very similar to the view of the Redeemer Mountain in the United States. I didn’t expect to be really amazing after I went there.

The scenery in the park is colorful, but it is by no means bright and terrible, but a warm candy color. The entire floor is equipped with stripes and English letters. It has a certain foreign style. It is especially suitable for taking pictures. Friends must check in!
Will not disappoint!
注:背景图来源于网络

China city,Zhangzhou Island,park,floor,color,foreign style,United States,Mountain,

Post a Comment

0 Comments