Advertisement

Exploring ALL Of Galaxies Edge in Disneyland BEFORE Rise of the Resistance Ride

Exploring ALL Of Galaxies Edge in Disneyland BEFORE Rise of the Resistance Ride exploring all of disney land's galaxies edge. Searching for all kinds of great stuff and shops including the rides. The ONLY thing i didn't do was the light saber building which I had done last time. Should I do it again next time I go?

If you like these adventures and want to help me take them, check out my patreon:


If you want to see MORE content, please check me out on insta and twitter

twitter:

facebook

disney,disneyland,disney star wars,rise of the resistance,millenium falcon,smugglers run,galaxies edge,black spire outpost,black spire outfitters,black spire,black spire outpost star wars,boogie,boogie travels,boogie2988,boogie2988 travels,

Post a Comment

0 Comments