Advertisement

Flying the Tower Hobbies P51! (LIVE) Flying RC Planes and Jets.

Flying the Tower Hobbies P51! (LIVE) Flying RC Planes and Jets. Link to battery Alarm :
I Fly RC Planes! This is a live video. On February 4th I will complete 365 days straight of flying.

I'm on Facebook:
I'm on Instagram:
I'm on Twitter:
Buy the FLY 365 shirt at:
Send me mail: PO BOX 943, Marysville, OH 43040


#towerhobbies
#p51mustang
#flyrc365

RC plane,rc airplane,remote control,radio control,RC planes,RC airplanes,Gary,I just got here,flying,RC flying,flying RC,premier aircraft,beginner rc plane,best beginner rc jet,how to,affordable rc planes,ix12,Tower Hobbies,p51,p51 mustang,tower hobbies p51 mustang,rc crash,crash landing,spektrum,flyrc365,rc warbird,model airplane,berlin express,rc aircraft,rc war bird,rc plane,tower hobbies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments