Advertisement

GAMER MONDAY! Twitch live stream, testing new mic and mouse. Playing some Overwatch and COD: MW

GAMER MONDAY! Twitch live stream, testing new mic and mouse. Playing some Overwatch and COD: MW ** NEW VIDEOS EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND FRIDAY **

MONDAYS - "GAMER MONDAY" Live Twitch gaming streams from the previous few days.
WEDNESDAY - Random videos (tech reviews, unboxings, travel, vlogs, etc...)
FRIDAY - "FACETALK" - Just me talking about random topics, or doing Q&A type stuff, etc.. Just me, speaking, to you!

Testing my brand new Fifine lapel mic, and Razer Death Adder Chroma "Overwatch edition" mouse!

PLEASE follow my Twitch, and come hang out in my channel/chat! It's always hoppin'!

Wanna play some classic NES? SNES? Dreamcast? Overwatch? World of Warcraft? Fortnite? Something else? Join my next stream, and tell me what you want to see!
I'm a new Twitch affiliate, PLEASE check out my channel!

Twitch.tv/JoeyImageTV

Twitter: @JoeyImageTV
T-Shirts: ProWrestlingTees.com/joeyimage
Facebook: FB.com/JoeyImageTV
Instagram: @JoeyImageTV
Email: JoeyImage@gmail.com

box,stuff,wrestling,wwf,wwe,wcw,ecw,tna,roh,satechi,tech,nerd,geek,unboxing,usb,review,pc,apple,iphone,ipad,lootcrate,twitter,facebook,NJ,secret,hidden,room,that,image,guy,monthly subscription box,monthly,subscription,Random,Technology,Funny,App,Apple,Touch,Podcast,famebit,Uber,twitch,mixer,streaming,streamer,overwatch,call of duty,modern warfare,razer,chroma,death adder,

Post a Comment

0 Comments