Advertisement

HAIRCUT Time!! How Will it Turn Out?? Playing Roblox!

HAIRCUT Time!! How Will it Turn Out?? Playing Roblox! I start the morning off with a chat while drinking my ginger tea. I discuss some health issues, like occipital neuralgia which is basically nerve damage.
Ok it is time!! Jesse (and I) have been wanting to get haircuts and so we made an appt and we are off in the Tesla to the hairdresser! What sort of haircut do boys his age get? He has no idea what he wants to do so we leave it up to the hairdresser (we is a younger girl so she knows whats in)
We are both a little nervous but we are both happy with the end results!
I make the twins a really delicious lunch consisting of chicken nuggies and Kraft Mac n Cheese, the twins are very happy!
My family and I (and Logan) all play some Roblox together!




This channel is about being a Mom!
My name is Michelle and I've been a mom for more than half my life, it's my favorite thing!
My channel focuses on mom life, grocery shopping, homeschooling high schoolers, and my pets. I have two dogs, Ender and Charlie and a cat named Moss.
Our business is the Social Blade website where we track social media stats.

We want to hear from YOU!
Urgo ATTN Our Twin Life
PO Box 37237
Raleigh, NC 27627-7237

Become a Patreon Supporter!:

our twin life,twin,twins,family vlog,identical twins,homeschool,social blade,tesla,the urgos,the urgo's,urgo,hair cut,roblox roleplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments