Advertisement

Hedge Funds Bet Big Tesla Stock Will Collapse! *Hint* Big Mistake!

Hedge Funds Bet Big Tesla Stock Will Collapse! *Hint* Big Mistake! Hedge funds are placing big bets that Tesla stock price will fall hard. I believe this bet is fundamentally flawed and is a big risk! If you are looking at Tesla stock as a short candidate for the short term or long term it is a bit tough in my opinion... In this video I will go through the thought process of a Tesla short seller. Enjoy!

* Link to join my private stock market group
*My Instagram is : FinancialEducationJeremy

Financial Education 2

Want to know the top 5 Stock Market apps I use? Click the link and I will send you the free pdf to your email

tesla,tesla stock,hedge fund,hedge funds,tesla shortselling,tesla stock shorts,elon musk,tesla short seller,financial education 2,financial education,stocks to buy,stocks to watch,stocks to short,tesla 2020,tesla stock price,

Post a Comment

0 Comments