Advertisement

Join my 60 Day Challenge - TRANSFORM Yourself with me!

Join my 60 Day Challenge - TRANSFORM Yourself with me! Join my 60 day challenge and transform your body. The challenge itself is to improve yourself regardless if you would like to loose weight or gain weight. We will choose several winners that we can see did the best transformation. You will improve all areas around your life not only physically but also mentally and spiritually so that itself will be a WIN you will forever be proud of.

THE CHALLENGE STARTS:
This Monday - January the 6th

LAST DAY TO ENTER:
This Thursday - January the 9th

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
Send ONE email posing
either with a video OR 3 pictures
showcasing your FRONT, SIDE & BACK POSE

To: challenge@hannaoeberg.com

REMEMBER to title the mail with your: First + Last name (and @ig name if you want)

If you do this you enter the challenge and later on when we're getting closer to the end of the challenge you will send the 2nd email to the same email above with your result photos/video, I will let you know in time. The challenge ends the 4th of March.

Your pictures or video will be private and will not be used to anything if we don't ask you for your allowance!

We will use the hashtag #youvsyouchallenge on instagram so i can see you all transforming yourselves and becoming better versions day by day!

♡ Get my workout guides now - ♡

♡ My social media ♡
Instagram:
Snapchat: @hannaoeberg

♡YouTube Soundtrack Playlist♡

♡My Workout Playlist♡

♡ Sponsorships / collaborations ♡
♥ I get all my supplements from my sponsor Women's Best -

♥ I get all my workout clothing from my sponsor Gymshark -

hanna öberg,hanna oeberg,hanna oberg,hannah oeberg,hannaoeberg,body transformation,weight loss transformation,fitness challenge,body transformation before after,transformation,transformation body,challenge,viral,fitness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments