Advertisement

Kinds of Christmas Cards | Clip from Learn English with Luke

Kinds of Christmas Cards | Clip from Learn English with Luke In this video, learn about some of the different kinds of Christmas cards people in American send during the holidays. If you like my videos, I think you’ll really enjoy my full courses! Check out my full courses below.
Udemy:


Skillshare:


My website:


My WeChat: lukepriddy
My HelloTalk: altoray

#CloudEnglish #LearnEnglish #EnglishLesson

美式英语,American English,English with TV shows,美式发音,英文学习,英语学习,美籍外教,雅思考试,托福考试,英语听力,英文教学,English pronunciation,Spoken English,Travel English,TOEFL,English language,Cloud English,English with Movies,Luke Priddy,Christmas cards,American culture,learning english,Learning American Culture,Learn Christmas culture,Kinds of christmas cards,Finding christmas cards,how to write a christmas card,writing a crhistmas card,English christmas cards,

Post a Comment

0 Comments